Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Blog 7: Reflection on blogging

       When college classes offer students to type out their work rather than to have them write them in journals it becomes a convince for the students as they do not have to keep up with paper that they could lose. Another benefit is how easy it is for the professor to read your hand writing. In many cases the professor may encounter a paper that looks like it was written in another language do to sloppy hand writing thus effecting the student's grade. Blogging your assignments is a faster easier way to stay organized.
       In my english 101 class the professor requires that students post up blogs on a website known as www.blogspot.com. rather than have use journals for him to collect and read. I personally found this method easier on my pockets as i don't need to buy a separate notebook. All I have to do is type my essay on my blogspot account and publish it. The professor can easily read the post immediately after its been posted and i get my grade faster.My hand writing isn't the greatest as sometimes it can appear as sloppy but with blogspot i have fewer grammar errors and my hand writing is legible.
     Although this is a good site to do the assignments i would say the only drawback i had with this site is the misplacement of my blogs. For example when i posted a blog on the wrong page the teacher never got it. It took alot of trial and error to get this right and almost risked my grade.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment